- The 20th year of the eLearning Competition is organized by the University of Hradec Králové, the Czech Technical University in Prague, and the EUNIS-CZ Association in cooperation with the EUNIS-SK Association, the Czech Association of Distance University Education, and the Czech Society for System Integration.
- The aim of the competition is to present the best educational products using information technology created in the last two years and thus support the development in this field. The aim of the competition is to facilitate the comparison of eLearning products and thus contributing to the strengthening of the general awareness of the educational possibilities with the support of modern technologies.
- The educational products will compete in four categories. The evaluation of the competition products will be carried out by an expert jury appointed by the organizers of the competition. The criteria for evaluating eLearning products are published below.
- EU EUNIS-CZ and EUNIS-SK Award
- CSSI Award
- ČADUV Award
The organizers of the competition reserve the right to increase the number of the awarded or not to award any.
Conditions of participation in the competition
- Competing entries may be submitted by universities, institutions, firms, and individuals involved in education.
- Author can submit a maximum of two products in each category.
- Applicant shall allow members of the jury access to the virtual learning environment (if used by the product).
- The applicant agrees to give a presentation at the eLearning 2021 Conference.
- The registration for participation in the conference and submission of the competition paper is required for the competitor.
- Organizers agree not to use the materials submitted for commercial purposes.
- The contestant sends the required materials in due dates and formats via e-mail email@example.com.
- Clarity and overall design
- Stating goals
- Specification of prior knowledge requirements
- Clearly and professionally presented content
- Effective use of multimedia
- Quality and adequacy of additional resources
- Presentation of relevant references
- Activating students
- Working groups of students and solving joint projects
- Credibility of achieving an educational goal through tests or tasks
- Self-tests, tests
- Tasks or assignments submitted for evaluation
- Planning and organization of study activities
- Clearly specified technical conditions of use
- Simple navigation
- Using adequate content technology
- Compatibility with IMS or SCORM